For over 20 years, MBRP has been a trusted name in custom exhaust applications. From the snowmobile silencer that made them famous, to mufflers designed for thousand horsepower marine engines, MBRP manufactures high quality mufflers and exhaust systems for track cars, off-road diesel trucks, and whatever is in between. At Rob's Performance in Conyers, we recognize quality products, and MBRP has a proven track record of supremely durable, reliable, and great sounding exhaust systems. Pair that quality with the expertise of our professional mechanics, and you’re looking at a performance exhaust system you can count on no matter what you drive. For your car, truck, or SUV, use only the best. Come by Rob's Performance today, and let us show you what we can do.
- The lowest bend degree angles and smooth mandrel bends means that exhaust gases have an easier path to the tip, move faster and reduce gas temperatures. Your vehicle maintains optimal operating temperatures.
- It "fits right the first time." Our rigorous testing procedures ensure that every component will fit as expected. Guaranteed.
- Each kit is designed to fit as many configurations of the same vehicle as possible. That means that there is no fussing about whether you have a super cab or crew cab, long bed or short bed. We fit them all.
- Easy, bolt-on design, makes the MBRP experience as installer friendly as possible. Things like OEM style hangers and bolt on installation make the difference.
- A performance exhaust system is much like a musical instrument. Quality engineering is important, but if the installed system does not sound right, then it is not much use. Hundreds of test miles and hundreds of hours are invested into every system to guarantee you the greatest sound, durability and performance available from any exhaust systems anywhere.